Personal Experience with the Nikon D3000

Posted by : Wilfred Lopez | Sunday, March 6, 2011 | Published in

 I really love pictures, though I'm not really that interested in Photography nor willing to enhance my skills in relation to it. It just so happened that my brother in law is a Professional Photographer, that covers different events like weddings, baptismal, and nature. Upon seeing his work, I am inspired to do the same. He encourages me to give this hobby a try hence I decided to buy my first Nikon D3000 .


Upon trying I am very impressed and amazed with the photo quality that the camera provides. One thing I like with it its ergonomic design, that fits perfectly into my hands. Also one of the great feature that this model brags is its "Guide Mode". When in guide mode, the camera would tell you on how to set it, to achieve different effects, like blurry background, bokeh, macro shots and many others.

Here are some of my Sample Shots:




(0) Comments